Our goal is to have 90% of New Brunswick Communities enrolled within five years.
- To address social cohesion at a local level to accelerate the pace of change in New Brunswick.
- Create a citizen led initiative that is endorsed by the city and supported by Dialogue NB.
- Encourage communities to appoint a Dialogue leader and form a committee of 6-8 people.
- We currently have 43 community officially enrolled and a dozen more in the process of joining.
What does a Dialogue Community do?
- Establishes and achieves common objectives that benefit all members and constituent groups in the community
- Fights exclusion and marginalization
- Creates a sense of belonging
- Promotes trust
- Offers all of its members the opportunity of upward mobility (rising from a lower to a higher social class or status)
SUPPORT FROM DIALOGUE NB
Your community leader will join others in Moncton for a Train the Trainer workshop on November 17th, 2018. The objectives of the workshop are the following:
- Development of planning calendar
- Community self assessment
- Identification of starting place for work in 90 day buckets to enable tangible and measurable results
12 MONTHS ONGOING PROCESS
If you are interested to join the Dialogue Communities initiative, contact our project manager Stephane Dupont by pressing the button below.
Dialogue NB calls on Mayors to join movement to foster Social Cohesion at local level.