Dialogue New Brunswick, a non-profit organization that seeks to champion and celebrate social cohesion through understanding, respect and harmony among all New Brunswickers, is looking to fill a Project Officer position for a period of approximately 6-7 months.
Job location: 735 Main St., Suite 202, Moncton, NB E1C 1E5
The primary function of this position is to support the Project Manager with the coordination of various programs and initiatives, either already launched or in pilot phases. The main duties are as follows:
- Oversee liaison between DNB stakeholders taking part in projects and in-house staff, e.g. email follow-up, team communications.
- Draft and/or update internal reports.
- Organize virtual (Zoom videoconferences) or in-person meetings.
- Oversee logistics for DNB-organized training activities, events and meetings.
- Oversee budget monitoring.
- Take part in the Dialogue Communities recruitment phase.
- Conduct research.
- Create surveys.
- Carry out other related tasks as required.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be a responsible self-starter.
- Have very good organizational skills.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Be able to use new software applications.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Be resourceful, detail-oriented and rigorous.
- Be a team player.
The following factors will be viewed as assets:
- Familiarity with NB communities.
- Bilingual English/French (oral/written).
- Flexible schedule.
- 10-15 hours a week.
- Starting hourly wage of $13.50.
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, September 16, 2019.