Dialogue New Brunswick, a non-profit organization that seeks to promote and celebrate social cohesion by fostering understanding, respect and harmony among all New Brunswickers, is looking to meet various administrative needs from time to time.
Set duration of 2 weeks, temporary contract
Location: 735 Main Street, Suite 202, Moncton, NB E1C 1E5
Following an office relocation, Dialogue NB must sort through various types of office equipment/supplies and documents. We are looking for someone to carry out the following tasks:
- Sort through DNB’s documents and office supplies/equipment
- Scan documents to be kept and stored on USB keys
- Dispose of unneeded documents
- Identify organizations, entities or individuals that may wish to receive donated items
Skills and personal qualities
- Well organized
- Sense of initiative
- Team player
- Able to carry light to heavy loads (boxes of archives, equipment, etc.)
- Schedule: 9:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Friday (27.5 hours/week)
- Pay: $11.25/hour
- Start date: March 2019 (as soon as possible)*
Interested parties are asked to email their CV and cover letter to : email@example.com before Friday, March 8, 2019.
Unemployed or disabled persons are strongly encouraged to apply.